Recommended Golf Drivers for Slow Swing Speed
hi I’m Jake Taylor professional long
driver and trickshot artist here to tell
you what’s the recommended driver for a
slower swing speed now we don’t all
swing like the long drivers do and have
a hundred and forty two 150 mile an hour
club head speed especially out on the
course you don’t want to be driving at
now throughout the years there’s been
many advancements in the game of golf
with the club head being maxed out the
way it is across the board in the market
pretty much everything comes down to a
point eight three zero contact time
contact time is the amount of time that
the ball spends on the face which leaves
us with the shaft with a lighter shaft
slower swing speed players will actually
gain more club head speed a lighter
shaft is going to equate to more
distance and better scores off the tee
for a slower swinging golfing
SaleBestseller No. 1
Speed System Golf Driver Includes Super Lightweight Titanium Driver, 12 Premium Golf Balls, 2 Spring Loaded Tees – Choose Based on Your Driving Distance or Swing Speed (Blue, Right Hand)
- LIGHTER = FASTER, FASTER = LONGER: This super lightweight titanium driver weighs 15-20% less than the competition. The only way to get this light and perform this well is to use ultra-premium materials. The graphite shafts average about 55g, and the grips average about 30g, depending on which Speed driver you choose.
- ADD 21+ YARDS: This driver-tee-ball combination added an average of 21+ yards during testing conducted by Golf Laboratories. The test was conducted with amateur golfers using the Speed System driver compared to their own name-brand drivers.
- SPEED ZONES: 4 different Speed drivers to choose from depending on which Speed Zone you fall into, and this depends on your current driver distance or current driver swing speed. Each Speed driver was specifically engineered for YOU. SPEED BLACK = 225 to 255yds, 90-99mph swing speed. SPEED BLUE = 195 – 224yds, 80-89mph swing speed. SPEED GOLD = 165 – 195yds, 70-79mph swing speed. SPEED SILVER = 172yds or less, 72mph & below swing speed.
- TOUR GRADE GOLF BALLS: Premium golf balls that are compression-matched for each Speed driver.
- SPRING-LOADED TEES: Minimizes club head resistance at impact. This combined with less surface friction reduced spin leading to more distance. The Speed tees tested 2.1 yards longer than a standard tee.
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Simply Philosophy team earns from qualifying purchases.