Can You Train With an Elliptical for Rehabbing a Knee?
hi I’m Alice Holland and I’m going to
show you how to rehab your knee using
the elliptical trainer the elliptical
trainer is actually one of the best
equipment out there for rehabbing the
knee not only is it low-impact but it
also stresses on the strengthening in
the cardiovascular effect of doing the
exercise there are some specific ways
that you can work on the elliptical
trainer to specifically target the quads
and the knee to properly rehab your knee
on the elliptical trainer you need to
make sure that you’re not bouncing on it
first of all put yourself in a slight
squat position keep your core nice and
tight and then start peddling make sure
that your shoulders and your abs don’t
move a good way to notice that is if
your head doesn’t buck up and down make
sure you feel it in the quads the quads
will start to burn really fast I’m going
to show you how what not to do on the
elliptical so that doesn’t give too much
of a quad effect but if you slow it down
you keep everything nice and tight you
get a good workout for the knee also
make sure that you don’t cave your knee
in make sure that the feet and knees are
all pointing in the same direction
SaleBestseller No. 1
Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride Trainer for Squat Exercise and Glutes Workout
- The NO. 077 Trainer includes access to an online training video within the package. THE TRAINING VIDEO IS ONLINE ONLY AND WILL NOT INCLUDE A DVD IN THE PACKAGE
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Use the digital monitor to follow your workout progress with the ability to track time, calories, count, and scan.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: The three resistance bands can be added or removed to adjust the resistance of your workout to your fitness level. Each band is approximately 22 lb of resistance.
- ADJUSTABLE SQUAT DEPTH: Adjust the saddle angle to 30, 60, or 90 degrees to add depth to your squat and variety to your workout program.
- VERSATILE HANDLEBARS: Take advantage of multiple hand positions to work muscles in your back and chest. Adjust the machine to your body length with the handle and saddle distance control, to ensure proper form with every squat.
- Material Type: Aluminum
Last update on 2020-08-04 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Simply Philosophy team earns from qualifying purchases.