Official Samsung Galaxy S7 Wireless Charging Battery Pack Case Review
hello and welcome to this hands on video
featuring the Samsung backpack power
case for the Samsung Galaxy s7 we’re
always interested to hear what you think
of this official case so if you have any
opinions or questions that you want
answered please leave them in the
installing the backpack charging case
couldn’t be easier it slips on just like
a regular case and requires no firm
connection to charge leaving your micro
USB port free for use once installed the
case is ready to begin charging your
Samsung Galaxy s7 although if you have
just received this case for the first
time we do recommend giving it a full
charge before its first use when fully
charged the charging case provides 2700
mAh of power for your phone that works
out to around 80% charge for your s7
when starting from flat this extra power
allows you to keep doing what you love
so you can play text call and watch for
even longer the backpack charging case
charges your phone wirelessly at the
touch of a button allowing you to
instantly provide your phone with power
when you need it most
located next to the power button are 4
LED indicators that keep you updated on
the cases power so you know when your
case needs topping up when the case does
need to be recharged you can simply plug
in the charging cable that came with
your s7 but quick hassle-free charging
of both your phone and the case however
if you do just want to charge a case
then you can do so by simply removing
the phone beforehand the case is
extremely well crafted and looks superb
matching the sleek design of the s7
perfectly it’s one drawback however is
its thickness as this case does add a
fair degree of bulk to your phone but
this was always to be expected and is
fairly standard with charging cases I
feel that the convenience of being able
to charge your phone on the go and by
nearly doubling your battery power that
this more than makes up for it
one thing to consider and a major
drawback is that this case does stop a
few of the s7 s features from working
obviously while it’s charging with the
case on will not work and all NFC
functionality will be lost – this
includes Samsung pay which is sure to
become a very popular feature once fully
up and running
overall the Samsung backpack charging
case is a fantastic way to keep enjoying
your phone all day and all night
it looks great if not a little bulky and
provides instant charging at the touch
of a button for more information on this
fantastic case please head over to
mobile phone today and for more top
cases and review videos please hit the
subscribe button below
Bestseller No. 1
Alpatronix Galaxy S7 Battery Case, 4500mAh Slim Portable Protective Extended Charging Cover Rechargeable External Backup Charger Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7 (5.1 inch) BX420 – (Black)
- [POWERFUL POWERBANK S7 CHARGER]: This Galaxy S7 portable charger includes a powerful, rechargeable 4500mAh UL-certified internal battery compatible for your GalaxyS7, keeping your phone charged the entire day. 100% fully compatible to support Android OS 9.0 (pie), Android 8.0 (Oreo), Android 7.0 (Nougat) and older, future Android OS software updates. ***IMPORTANT*** ONLY compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S7 (5.1-inch). NOT compatible with Galaxy S7 edge, S8, S9 or S10 Plus.
- [CERTIFIED PROTECTION]: This battery case for Galaxy S7 is an excellent replacement case. It uses top rated battery cells. This fast-charging case has the highest industry regulatory certificates: CE, RoHS, and FCC. The extended battery for S7 inside the battery pack comes with a certified, high quality chip to protect your smart phone from over-heating, short-circuits, over charging or discharging. Each charging case for Galaxy S7 designed to last over 500 repeated and battery charge cycles.
- [LIGHWEIGHT & SECURE]: Works with all functions of your Galaxy S7 charging case and chargers. 360° scratch-guard protection and compact design minimizes bulk and weight. Bumper frame adds security for your S7 charger case. Included screen protector offers full frontal protection for your battery pack. A micro USB cable and headphone adapter are included. You can charge and sync both the Galaxy and power bank charger to your computer or laptop without having to remove the galaxy s7 case.
- [EASY INSTALLATION]: First, remove the bumper frame from the S7 portable battery charger by using the lift tab located at the bottom corner. Second, slide the Galaxy phone to connect to the battery backup’s connector chip. Third, once Galaxy S7 is seated, reconnect the bumper in the correct orientation and snap the bumper into place to secure the S7 to your Samsung charger. To remove your Galaxy S7 smartphone from the Galaxy phone charger, remove the bumper frame and slide your smartphone out.
- [100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED]: Purchase with confidence! Full 1-year warranty ensures you are protected for a full year after purchasing this product and 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE offers peace of mind, allowing you to return the product in case you don’t like your purchase for any reason. Extended warranty is available at no extra cost.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S7, then you should know how important it is to have a reliable and effective battery. While there are many types of batteries available for the phone, but this one is by far the best.
To make sure you are using the best battery for your Samsung Galaxy S7, you should first check out the different products that are out there. There are many different brands that make battery cases, so you may want to check them out before buying.
One thing to note is that there are some cases that will only fit one particular model. So if you want to use a case for your Galaxy S7, be sure to know ahead of time which model it will fit. The battery case for your phone may be a bit on the expensive side, but if you are not careful and buy the wrong size, then you will end up with a useless case.
Another thing to look for in a good battery for your Samsung Galaxy S7 is to see if it will protect the device while in use. If you have to keep your phone inside the case, then you need one that is water resistant.
A good one for your Samsung Galaxy S7 will also have a locking mechanism. This will ensure that the battery case will not easily fall off or get lost.
The best Samsung Galaxy S7 battery case will be a matter of research and consideration of what you are looking for. If you do not like the way the case looks, there are plenty of options that will let you change the design and make it look different. So instead of settling for the first one that you find, make sure that you get one that fits your needs.
So while you are looking for the best battery case, you should take note of the features that are important to you. You should also take note of the material that the case is made of so that you know whether or not you should buy it.
If you are buying a battery case for your Samsung Galaxy S7, then you should remember to think about the fact that it should be durable and resistant to any kind of use.
It should also have features that will allow you to adjust its shape so that it matches your hand perfectly. That way, it will be easier to use the battery case with the rest of your Samsung Galaxy S7.
Last update on 2020-08-11 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate a Simply Philosophy team earns from qualifying purchases.